Thursday, January 1, 2009

Riley and Alexus




My niece Alexus has taken on a special liking to her new cousin, Riley. She just adores her and wants to hold her all the time. Riley, in turn, loves her big cousin and rewards her with lots of smiles, giggles and grins!


I haven't posted any pictures of my sweet niece yet, and feel kind of bad because she's been such a huge part of my life! I love this girl! She's been through a lot in the last couple years which has kind of forced her to grow up a little, with splitting time between both her parents, to the new step- dad and the arrival of her baby brother Hunter. She started kindergarten, and is now in 1st grade! All the while she's been able to maintain her sweet, witty, strong, beautiful, sassy, intuitive, smart, funny, silly self! (I could make the list longer with all her strengths but I wouldn't have anywhere to put them all, the list would be too long!). She's a great reader and jumps at the chance to read her latest book assignment to me. She is so full of life and personality. Alexus is an all around wonderful little girl with a whole lot going for her and I feel so blessed to have her as my niece! She'll always be my favorite! Love you girly!

1 comment:

Gina said...

holly cow...Alexus is beautiful!!! I can't believe how much she has grown up!!! You tell that sister or yours the I miss and I love her and please give that gorgeous girl a hug from me!!!!