Friday, January 9, 2009

Healthy Kids!

I was able to get the girls in for a wellness visit. Maddie is doing great, in the 50th percentile for height and weight (who made up the whole percentile thing anyway, kinda dumb if you ask me, just another thing you can use to brag or compare children against) whatever, If you asked me, I'd of already told you I think my daughter is perfect! (wink, wink, not trying to brag or anything). N-E-Way, so then it was Riley's turn, I was already thinking she's big, maybe 15 or 16 pounds. Nope....she's 18 pounds! She's huge! She's bigger than most 6 month olds and some 9 month olds! Need I remind you she's only a little over 4 months! I just couldn't believe it! They asked me if I just breastfeed and I told them yes! They gave me this funny look... What's that about? What can I say... she's very healthy! She was so happy during the whole exam and everyone was so surprised, not me... she's just a "pocket full of sunshine"! (chuckle)

I'm just glad there is nothing seriously wrong with them...We'll deal with Riley's obesity if it becomes a real problem! Just kidding that sounds kind of bad. She'll grow out of her cute chubs just like Maddie did! For now I thoroughly enjoy kissing every little roll! So glad for good health!

2 comments:

Booma/Voina said...

Awwwww.

Natalie said...

hey! i just found your blog. i can't believe how big your girls are, and i hadn't even known you were pregnant! looks like you guys are doing well :)