Monday, January 19, 2009

Girly Girl!

This is what I have to clean up EVERY DAY when Maddie tries to decide what she wants to wear for the day! She'll put something on and then decide she doesn't want to wear that and then try something else on!! I can't believe the "Girly-ness" has started this early!!! I think I'll be in over my head once Riley is her age..... TWO GIRLS....AHHHHH! Soon, I'll be hearing the same bickering that my sister and I used to do when we argued over stealing each others clothes! Oh no! I'm so scared!

"Posing Pretty" in her new Princess dress up clothes that she got for "Chrippy" (Christmas)!
















When we got our huge snow storm we were all getting a little stir crazy. Maddie asked if she could paint her own nails. I thought I was a little crazy for letting her, but I found a designated area where it wouldn't matter if a little spilled so I could just wipe it clean with nail polish remover. (That spot just happened to be in Daddy's office on his plastic floor mat, but shhhh, don't tell!) She went to town!! She used Blue and Bright Pink and kept painting the same toe...her big toe! It was packed with nail polish and looked "SO Pretty!!"
Maddie is growing up too fast for my liking, but it's so fun to capture these fun moments of her being a total GIRL!

1 comment:

sweets5260 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pictures of her painted toes. Madeline loves to do that too! Riley is adorable! She looks absolutely thrilled to be in the jump-er-oo thingy~!