Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, how I LOVE Target!

I'll find any excuse to make a Target run, not so much these days, but I still love the place! Anyway, Maddie always asks me where I get stuff, "Way you get dat mom?" My reply is usually always "I got it at Target!" Well two nights ago, we were sitting together and I always play with her little button nose and tell her how cute and squeshy it is. I asked her "Where did you get such a cute nose?" and she thought for a minute and said, "Uhh, at TA-get!" I laughed so hard and said, "You got your nose at Target? Wow, I'm gonna go buy one of those!" She then said, "Yah, day have dem dare!" What a cute girl, huh!

2 comments:

sweets5260 said...

That is too cute! I can definitely understand why you love Target! The pictures of Riley are so precious!
xxx

BreAn said...

This is so funny! I love it when our kids pick up our (good) habits and sayings! So cute!