Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

The new (temporary) man in our lives!



Proud builders of our cute snowman





It looks like we're gonna have a VERY white Christmas up in Lake Arrowhead this year! There's about 3 1/2 feet of snow and counting! Glen and Maddie made the cutest snowman together on Monday morning. I just came out to take pictures and Glen made me get in one. I had nothing to do with the building of the snowman at all... I can't take any credit! But I will take a little credit for that adorable little girl standing next to him! Maddie LOVES the snow this year! Everytime Glen goes out to shovel she wants me to put on all her gear and go out with her daddy! She wasn't as entusiastic last year. Besides getting cabin fever, we're enjoying the beauty and peace that the snow brings. Glen keeps trying to find excuses to use our 4 wheel drive! You feel a little different about the snow when you have a big 4x4 that handles the snowy roads with ease! I'm looking forward to a snowy, white Christmas this year. I don't think I've ever experienced one in all the years I've lived in Lake Arrowhead. There's been snow, but usually it's all dirty and melting by the time Christmas rolls around. They say it's supposed to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! I'm so excited! I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!


1 comment:

BreAn said...

These are some great pictures, and that is a GREAT snowman! You definetly have more snow than us. Maddie and Kourtney are so alike. Kourtney LOVES the snow this year, but didn't last year. And we too are getting a lot more snow than last year, so she has a lot to play with! :)
Hope your white Christmas is a good one, filled with good memories!