Saturday, October 18, 2008

Riley in her WOOMbie



So Riley has to be swaddled or she'll wake herself up with any sudden movement. I would try to get the blanket swaddled super tight but sometimes she'd still get out of it. I went online for tips on swaddling and to see if there were any swaddle blankets out there that I didn't already know about. Well....there were, I came across the WOOMbie. It's voted "Top Choice" so I went to the site to check it out. I saw it and thought, "Why didn't I think of that?...Duh!" It's so nice because they don't get too hot, they can still stretch if they want but at the same time still feel secure and snug as if still in the Womb, hence, the name WOOMbie! It's great, I don't leave home without it. For all my friends who are expecting...take note, this will probably be my gift to you!
Maddie calls it "the Woom-BEAN" which actually kinda makes sense, she looks like a little bean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great review of the woombie! Someone passed along your blog to me, and i was wondering if i could add it to our site under the reiews? Thanks, Karen

karenbarski@yahoo.com
info@thewoombie.com

The Cahoons! said...

Hey Kari!

Ok this woombie is the BEST idea ever! How many nights have I gotten up multiple times to re-swaddle Porter? But sad to say, I would still have to get up to put his NUK back in...sigh

P.S. I'm glad you started following my blog. Just the other day I asked Phil if he still had the link to your blog and he said that he deleted the e-mail with it link. Typical right? But now that I have the link you can count on me keeping up with what you guys are up to! :)