Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm such a SLACKER!!!!!








Ok, so I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted, and I do apologize. I used to be so much better at this, but I've just been too lazy to upload new pictures and sit here and type about everything that's been going on...mainly because there is ALWAYS something going on!
Here are some really cute pictures of my really cute girls that I wanted to share. There are more posts to come, like Madison's 4th Birthday which was way back in March! Also we have our first picture of the new baby to show off. In case you hadn't heard we're having our 3rd girl at the end of September!!! Poor Glen... and poor me for having to be pregnant during the ENTIRE summer! Oh well, I'm going to try VERY hard not to complain about it and just be positive and excited for our next beautiful little girl.
Ok, until next time...

1 comment:

Gina said...

yes you are a slacker I have been waiting for some updates. I'll just start hounding you for updates if that will help you?