Monday, May 31, 2010

Maddie's 4th Birthday!!

The pictures are not in order but for some reason I couldn't copy and paste them this time. Oh well!

Our Little Maddie had a
Little Mermaid
Party


Opening her presents! I didn't put them all up, but she got great gifts from family and friends!

Maddie next to her cake wearing her Little Mermaid costume!

The BEST cake made by Denise (and Heather)! Isn't that amazing!



Handing out her invitations


Maddie's BEST friend Lexi!
I still can't believe Maddie is FOUR!!! She's grown up so much, even since her Birthday, which was back in March. She's a very sweet little person. She loves to draw and knows how to write her name, my name, Riley's name and Daddy! She's very determined to get things right and won't give up until she's got it! She wanted to learn how to make the number 5 so she drew and drew and drew until she got it. Now her new challenge is trying to draw a person like how mommy draws them. I told her I LOVE the way SHE draws people because it's her own special way. She's not quite satisfied with her own version of a person but is working on perfecting her art! I think she's got a lot of Mommy and Daddy's qualities, Mommy the perfectionist, Daddy the perfectionist and a little OCD!!! More important, she's striving to do things in a way that she thinks is the RIGHT way and I don't see any harm in that! We love our little Maddie girl and are so proud of the person she is and of who she will become!





No comments: