Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas 09 begins!

Mr. and Mrs. Claus came to visit the Children at our Ward Christmas party!



Riley was Sooooooo Happy to see Santa! I wish we would have used this for our Christmas pictures this year! What a classic.


She JUMPED at the chance to sit on Santa's lap! Isn't that sweet!

I was in charge of the Primary end of the Ward Christmas party, in which I put together a still Nativity story and after dinner the children did crafts in "Santa's Workshop". Besides the fact that all the kids showed up and hour late, which held up dinner, which caused the activities co-ordianter to go into a panic, it went great!





See Maddie? She was a sheep! She did a great job sitting so still.



Maddie and I got to go see the Nutcracker performance with her Pre-school. It was such a treat for her and I to go and spend the afternoon together! I have a feeling Maddie will be in the Nutcracker in the future! She LOVES ballet.










1 comment:

Gina said...

You got bangs!!! Really cute ones too. I'm so glad that Riley had such a great experience with Santa...hehehe. Maddie looks like the best sheep I have ever seen!!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Love you,
Gina