Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just a couple Halloween pictures

The goal at the Pumpkin Patch was to get a nice fall picture of the grand kids to give to my mom. It didn't go as planned!!! Of course...what was I expecting??!!! The kids were just running around and didn't want to sit still for us to get a good picture with all of them. Riley didn't even have shoes on because I couldn't find one of them when we were leaving so she had hay all over her tights!!! Gosh, life is crazy and I only have 2 kids! I don't know how others do it with multiples!!


Crazy but cute, huh!?

Hunter and Alexus are wondering what they got themselves into!


The pretty witch and the "Little Stinker"


I made her tutu and cape. The pictures don't really do it justice. The fabric for the cape was sooo neat! It had spiderwebs and sequins all over it (That was a find by Glen).



Riley was a skunk, so fitting, not because she stinks.... but because she really is a little stinker!




No comments: