Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sea World




Our new DOUBLE stroller! I've been doing some intense walking with my sister and a couple friends and at first I was carrying Riley in the wrap and pushing the stroller up these crazy hills. Then I decided to put Maddie in the bucket underneath the stoller, you know, the spot for storage but it was starting to break and it was really heavy. So... I FINALLY convinced Glen that I needed the double. We picked out a nice jogging stroller with these big wheels and it just glides, it's GREAT!!!


Shamu, Shamu!

Shark encounter!




Maddie wearin' Daddy's hat at the dolphin show. It actually started pouring rain during this show, it was pretty fun!



Playing at Elmo's Bay of Play




Double the fun (Double the trouble), and then.... Double the nap time!



Glen and I had been talking about going to San Diego since the beginning of the year, so we decided to go for Riley's birthday! We had soooo much fun! We stayed at an awesome hotel right in downtown San Diego and had fun walking around looking at all the shops and ate at a couple really good restaurants.

Both the girls had a great time at Sea World. Surprisingly enough Riley was very intrigued during all the shows. We had gone when Maddie was 18 months and she had a rather short fuse, but this time she had a BLAST!!! I said that I liked age two, but I'm liking three more and more especially when it comes to traveling. It's just much easier to go places with a 3 year old. Riley had a short fuse when we'd go out to eat....yeah that was a nightmare!!!

Anyway, we had so much fun. It was nice to get off the mountain and enjoy the cool beach weather!


No comments: