Thursday, August 13, 2009

From the mouth of Maddie

Maddie has been saying some really cute things the last few days that have had me chuckling.

Here's just a couple of things that she's said:





The other day she had seen a toy she'd wanted, I told her not today, maybe another time. She said, "Ok mommy, maybe you can get dis for my birt-day!" I said, "Maybe, what kind of birthday do you want next year?" She put her hands to her face and said, "Oh mom, let's just not talk about dat, I just don't wanna hink about dat wight now." (hmmmm, mini me in the making??)


Earlier this evening we were putting Riley to bed and we were trying to have her point out mommy, daddy, Maddie, and Riley and Maddie said, "I'm not Maddie, I hitty.(sissy)" and then she said, "Actuwee, I am wike a da (star) shinning bwight!" (for those of you who don't know, that's a primary song she sings at church.) How stinkin' cute is that??!!! I love this girl to pieces! She's DEFINITELY like a star shinning brightly!




















2 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

That is adorable about the star shinning brightly! She looks so cute in the dress you made her! Have you started selling them yet? You'll have to let me know how it goes. Glenn and Phill were talking about hanging out again. I can't wait! :)

BreAn said...

She's adorable! I love hearing the cute things they say around this age. We miss playing with you guys!
Oh and the dress in that last picture is CUTE! Did you make it??