Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh so CUTE!


Sorry.... but I have to brag about how stinkin' cute our daughter is!!!!

We went to Kiddie Kandids for a FREE 8x10 birthday photo (the only way I get professional pictures is if they're FREE or a REALLY good steal of a deal!) I do love Kiddie Kandids though, that's the only place we've gone because they have had such cool deals and they take great photos! Anyway, I think that outfit is the cutest outfit I've EVER bought....EVER, and that was also a steal... at Ross for 13 bucks! Awesome huh?!!! I love deals and free stuff!
We're looking forward to taking Riley's 1st Birthday photo in August!

1 comment:

phlaurel said...

ahhh! mads is SO inexpressibly CUTE! how I am going to miss her sassiness and curly head while I am gone! what am I going to do!

i love how her foot is angled in this. she is just adorable. oh, i could gush over her for eternity!