Monday, March 9, 2009

Disneyland!!!

Holy Cow... Can we say, the best day EVER!!! We had so much fun at Disneyland for Maddie and my Dad's birthday. My whole family and Glen's sisters Laurel and Heather spent the entire day at Disneyland last weekend and just had a blast! I think what made it so fun was all of us being together! Maddie's favorite ride was the TEA CUPS! I didn't want to ride them (in fear of losing my lunch) so Auntie Angie took Maddie by herself and didn't spin the cup and said it was not bad at all. So Jess, Maddie, Alexus and myself decided to go (Maddie was so excited that she got to go again, but this time with Mommy!). Jess told me, "we have to spin a couple times..." so we did, and we could not stop laughing!!! Maddie's eyes were so big and her smile was the biggest I've EVER seen! Then.... all of the sudden the smile disappeared and her head started to droop and I was still busting up telling her to look down and not to throw up and telling Alexus, "Stop spinning the wheel, stop spinning!!!" I'm still cracking up and wish I would have had my camera so I could have it on video! Glen , Jason and Dave all went together trying to spin it as fast as they could, I thought Glen was going to faint! It was just a ton of fun!

What made it even more fun was the fact that my brother had injured his knee a couple weeks back and had a wheelchair so we were able to have wheelchair access the whole time and got to the front of every line!

The whole fam with Mickey!





The Birthday kids!

Uncle Jay and Riley




I think Riley has been hangin' around my brother a little too long! (if you know my brother, you know what I mean!) ;)




Alexus and Maddie in Mickey's house



Mom and dad on Space Mountain









Jess and Dave




The Finding Nemo Ride (submarines). That was seriously a cool ride!







I found a new way to wear my wrap so I can have her on my hip! Cool, huh!? (It has nothing to do with Disneyland but that was just before we got into the park) Oh and Riley was soooo stinkin' happy the whole day, not a fuss out of her other than a "mmmmm" when she wanted to eat or sleep. then... she'd eat and sleep and that was that!
Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

2 comments:

BreAn said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! And I love that you figured out how to wear Riley on your hip, awesome! Now I want to learn too!

Gina said...

Kari I LOVE seeing these pictures of your family. I almost didn't recognize your dad without his beard. I think I still have a feather duster that he have me for my birthday one year. I miss you mom so much. She make some of the best food. Oh man I miss those days of hangin out at your parents house. And to see Jess and Jason. Oh I miss you guys. I love the picture of Rylie and Jason. Your comment was so funny. Alexus is so big and that hair and she is just so pritty. And can I just say that you are georgous!!! You have always been a pritty girl but its like you keep getting more and more beautiful!!! Arn't looks supposed to fad with age...Oh no not in Kari's life. Holy Cow. I hope Glen knows how lucks he is. I miss you.