Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a good day. We didn't really have a plan but wanted to do something. We ended up going to Mandarin Garden for a late lunch while the girls napped and then ended up going to a movie with Glen's parents! Just so you all know... That's HUGE for me! I haven't been to a movie with Glen for about 2 years.... NO JOKE!! I couldn't believe I was actually out for that long without kids!!!!! It was so nice! Heather, Glen's sister, watched the girls and said they were fine. She did call us once during the movie because MADDIE was having a hard time without us (she didn't end up napping, so I guess she was a bit whinny and cranky)! Riley was fine and happy the whole time and even took a bottle of formula!! CRAZY! On our way home we stopped by the store to pick up a balloon and a red rose for the Maddie girl, which she LOVED! Riley got LOTS of Kisses and tickles! We have some sweet little girls!

I hope all of you had a nice Valentine's Day and got to spend it with the one's you love!

2 comments:

Booma/Voina said...

Nice, Kari. Sweet post.

Congratulations on getting out to a movie!

BreAn said...

Yay for a real date with your husband! I'm glad your Valentines day was great, and that the kids were so well behaved so you could enjoy the date all the more!