Friday, January 21, 2011

Just some fun moments




So, I don't have one story in particular to talk about but there have been some funny little things that have happened over the course of the last couple days. First and foremost...Chloe rolled over for the first time yesterday while getting her pictures taken!!! Yay Chloe!

Second: Last night after the girls had already had a bath I noticed it was particularly quiet so I got up to see what the girls were doing. Maddie was playing and I heard some weird grunting/breathing (don't worry...it's not what you think). So I check the bathrooms, of course, and Riley is not on either toilet but I can hear her breathing hard in the bathroom...excuse me, while I chuckle this story is funny...So I go all the way into the bathroom and she is in the tub slipping and sliding everywhere, trying to get out, so she's breathing all hard and trying to stand up but she can't get her footing because she spilled out the entire bottle of their shampoo and was sliding ALL over the place. As soon as I came in she started crying because she wanted out, but I couldn't get her out because I needed to get all the soap off of her. She continued to try and get up but would slide. So, she's bawling and I'm cracking up with tears in my eyes! It was SO funny! She'd get up and then slide all the way down to the other end of the bathtub. Then she'd be on her hands and knees and they couldn't stay in one spot, they'd be slipping. I wish I would have gotten it on video, but I would have been torturing her even more than I was just by laughing! Anyway, that was the highlight of the night. It was hilarious.

Oh and I posted this on facebook, but thought I'd jot it down here so I have record of it. Yesterday on our way home from a friends house I stopped by Wendy's to re-fuel myself, my blood sugar was so low I couldn't see straight, and I got Maddie a Frosty. As we left the drive thru Maddie tells me, "Mommy, Wendy is a really nice girl." It was too cute!

I love my girls. Things around here are hectic but they do and say the funniest things.


No comments: