Thursday, October 8, 2009

Firsts for Riley

First Pigtails

Riley's hair has been growing so much faster than Maddie's did at this age and I've been able to get in in 1 little pigtail on the top of her head for a while but the other day I experimented and got two! I think she looks just like "Lil" from the Rugrats!


First Pudding

She kept saying, "mmmmm, mmmmm!" until every last bit of it was gone. :D


First Dirt Eating Experience

Yes, she kept saying "mmmmmm, mmmmm" with the dirt too!

First Yogurt

She was so happy that I actually gave her the whole carton instead of spooning it on her high chair. She felt like such a big girl!

If you're wondering if this girl ever stops smiling the answer is NO! She has meltdowns of course when tired or hungry, like I've said before, but she is pretty much ALWAYS happy. It helps so much to have her in our lives, we are usually smiling right along with her! What a joyful life we have!

1 comment:

BreAn said...

SO FUN! Isn't 'the first' everything, exciting!? I love the 2 pigtails. She's adorable!