Friday, July 23, 2010

Another memory from heaven?

Today, while driving to the lake I had forgotten my wedding ring so I turned around to go back and get it. Once I had it and we were on our way again Maddie was talking to me about being married, saying things like, "If you have a wedding ring then you're married and if you don't then you're not married." Then she said, "Mommy, remember I was at your wedding?" I then said, "Well you weren't there because you weren't born just yet." She very sternly replied back, "Yes, mommy, I was there at your wedding with your grandpa and then I went back up to Heaven!" I didn't really know what to say, other than "Really?" That's the second comment she's made about her and my grandpa being together before she came to earth. Since I was so close to my grandpa it's very interesting for her to mention him in the ways she has, not to mention the fact that they have many similarities one includes their red hair!

1 comment:

BreAn said...

That is really cool! It IS so neat to know that you're still connected to your grandpa through Maddie. Gotta love the wisdom of little children.